Friday 16 May 2008

Slowly but surely

I’m still here in Arundel. As is the “For Sale” sign outside my house. But things are moving in the right direction. I have a potential buyer who’s not part of a chain, who’s arranged a mortgage… and whose mortgage company surveyor came to visit this week.

I’m starting to think about the things I’ll miss – although, to be honest, I’ll still be in a position to see most of them anyway. The Corpus Christi flowers, for example, which will be covering the floor of Arundel Cathedral next week. The Arundel Festival, scheduled for the end of August. And walks down the river to the Black Rabbit.

There’s also plenty of excitement ahead, too – so stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment from Del Arun!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home